Update from Pagan's Mind

Diamond45

Terminate Bad Music
Feb 22, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA USA
www.dmine.com
Nils K. Rue of Pagan's Mind posted this on the band's Facebook page this morning.

Hi everyone, this is Nils, singer in the band. Just wanted you all to know that the new album is now mixed and ready for mastering - and we are very much satisfied with the result. Because we are in between record labels it´s not easy to say when the album will be out - we have to choose a record company first - but that´s what we´re working on right now. Until then, stay safe and be patient, dear Enlightened Concious Ones! :) all best, Nils:)))

Hope they are picked up by a good record label soon so they can release their new album! :headbang: :kickass:

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to this one with great anticipation. Hope they land a good deal with the right label and get that baby released soon!

Looking for that "Pagan's Mind Signs With Nuclear Blast" announcement on Blabbermouth. Seems like NB is scooping up some quality bands in recent times.

I heard a bunch of pre production/ideas on the tour, and heard and unmixed/unmastered version a few months ago...
There is stuff there for the existing fans, and there is some stuff that is a little different. I think people will like it - but - I'm biased - love those guys - as a band, and as people ! Cheers! ;o)

I heard a bunch of pre production/ideas on the tour, and heard and unmixed/unmastered version a few months ago...
There is stuff there for the existing fans, and there is some stuff that is a little different. I think people will like it - but - I'm biased - love those guys - as a band, and as people ! Cheers! ;o)

Very much looking forward to it... +1 on being a great band, and even better people.....:headbang:

I didn't even realise they were finished up with LMP. I really hope they're picked up by a label that will really push them into the upper tier of the genre. IMO I think they have it in them, they're certainly good enough and are a little outside the standard progressive power mould. Then again, maybe I'm just a huge Pagan's nuthugger lol.