UPDATE: Michael Sweet's Wife Passed Away Last Night (March 5th)

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
From Michael Sweet's MySpace page:

------------

MARCH 5, 2009

- It was learned this evening that Kyle Rae Sweet has passed on and is now at peace with her Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Please continue to pray for the Sweet family.

We ask that if you wish to express your sympathies within an e-mail that you send them to the following e-mail address:

thesweetfamily@michaelsweet.com

Kyle Rae Sweet
1956 ~ 2009
A WIFE...A MOTHER...A WOMAN OF GOD...A PILLAR OF STRENGTH

------------

I apologize for the similar threads on this subject. I thought the update warranted its own subject line. Glenn, Deron, feel free to combine and/or delete these if you see fit.

I just wanted to let everyone know.

Bill

At least she will no longer suffer. For that I'm sure Michael has gained a little peace as well. But my bests to Michael. Its going to be tough for him for a while.

Thoughts and prayers to all the family. Just got married not long ago can't fathom losing my wife to anything. Many prayers to them.

That is absolutely terrible. Twenty years ago, someone in their forties seemed ancient, but now that I am there..... it is too young to die or to lose your spouse. My thoughts are with the Sweet family.

Bryant

One of the terrible ironies of such virulent cancer is that death is a relief. I feel awful for the Sweet family, but I'm glad she isn't suffering anymore.

Edit: I don't know if anyone reads Something*Positive, but it's one of my fave webcomics, and there was a rather poignant moment after the death of a character. (it was quick and in her sleep, but I think the point remains:)

http://somethingpositive.net/sp01282006.shtml

I am saddened to hear this news! May God be with the Sweet family during this difficult time of grief. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.:erk::cry:

This is sad indeed. My thoughts and prayers and with the family and friends of Kyle.

That is sad news and the Sweet family will be in our prayers. I lost two grandparents to cancer and even though I miss them I'm glad they are not suffering anymore.

One of the terrible ironies of such virulent cancer is that death is a relief. I feel awful for the Sweet family, but I'm glad she isn't suffering anymore.

Edit: I don't know if anyone reads Something*Positive, but it's one of my fave webcomics, and there was a rather poignant moment after the death of a character. (it was quick and in her sleep, but I think the point remains:)

http://somethingpositive.net/sp01282006.shtml

I totally understand.. my grandfather had cancer of the lymphnodes and it spread to his tongue , the chemo after the surgury to remove the nodes and half the tongue left him a shell... as sad as i was to lose him i knew he wasnt in any pain..

I was really hoping things might turn around for her... my thoughts are with them .

He did a blog thru his 'MySpace' I believe a few weeks ago while in the hospital with her while she was undergoing treatment for her cancer... it was a sobering and heartbreaking read all at the same time...

My most heartfelt prayers go out to him and their children, and may they rest assured knowing she's with God now with an unimaginable peace..