Update on my forum

Sounds like Thornbound is brutal they sound lethal on the samples so far, lots of good projects here and I can't wait for a new Ihsahn album and of course the next METAL! Borknagar album. I need to build a soundproof room too that would rule, then I could play into the dark hours of the night when the creative spirits arise from their chambers of gloom to inspire darkness.

Well... you're very busy. Are you sure that 24 hours each day are enough? :)
New Borknagar and new Ihsahn albums... :kickass: :headbang: YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :kickass:

I'm very curious to see where Bork and Ihsahn go musically. I hope Ihsahn does something very different. Borknagar will be interesting to hear playing metal again after 3 years. I hope Lazare keeps singing with Mr. V. They proved they make an awesome duo on White!

I'm very curious to see where Bork and Ihsahn go musically. I hope Ihsahn does something very different. Borknagar will be interesting to hear playing metal again after 3 years. I hope Lazare keeps singing with Mr. V. They proved they make an awesome duo on White!

BRING BACK TEH BR00TAL BM HAILZZZ SATHANASSSSSS!!!!!!111!!!111!111ONE11

Erik said:
This isn't just another studio band thankfully, but a band with the ambitions and dedication that a proper metal band SHOULD have, a band that rehearse regularly and do actual TOURS instead of the odd job here and there.

OMFG YEAH that sounds great man ! ! ! ! !
i'm really curious how this whole thing is gonna turn out, and hope to see you live in the near future!