Update on Sabbath #7 Bands!

That's quite the variety.

I'm never home on Sundays but I would like to tune in at least this Sunday before having to go back to school. :)

Yeah no doubt. Finally I have time to do the things I want to do *rolls eyes* Except I only have a few more days left.

Ha! No, I clearly understood that, but it's hard to when people around you are making constant demands and don't understand what it takes to work with an online radio station. Not to mention I've had other shit to deal with this summer (I'm currently filling out surveys for Paypal since I ordered something from a site over two months ago and didn't get the package even though I paid for it). So that's why it's taking me a bit to reply to your responses. Sorry.

Yeah no doubt. They think it only takes a few minutes to get what needs to be done for Rapture Radio. Who knows, they probably think the computers do all the work for you already or something, because it seems like as soon as I get on the comp to do some stuff like compiling mailing addresses, looking for new and upcoming Canadian metal bands, posting on this board, or posting/registering on other boards so I can represent RR, someone wants me to do something, and when I say I'm doing stuff for Rapture, "Ok fine, well finish up and start working on blah blah blah in a few minutes". Yeah right.

Ah, it's ok about messing up. Speaking of the Top 20, thanks for thanking me in the most recent newsletter. I don't think I even deserved it though. :)

I think your right people think this is all comuter generated I got home at 5 o'clock today and I am still at 8:30 loading new music so the playlist stays freah for everyone.
I am not complaining by any means but this station has alot of human interaction involved and thats why i think it is such a unique station we all do it just for the love.