Update on Troy and we announce CYNTHESIS.

ZHJ&T

Dec 7, 2002
www.zerohourweb.com
Hope everyone is doing great and wanted to update you on Troy. He strained his elbow so he has to wear a brace for the next 6 to 8 weeks but the good news is he shouldn't have to go under the knife again. Troy was in the process of tracking bass on a couple CD's worth of music.

I didn't want to really mention anything until everything is tracked but I figured what the hell. This is a sample clip from our new band CYNTHESIS. You will recognize the guys in the band. The CD title will be "DeEvolution".

http://www.myspace.com/cynthesisband

Erik Rosvold Lead and backing vocals

Troy Tipton Bass and backing vocals

Jasun Tipton Guitars, Keys and backing vocals

Sean Flanegan Drums

We'll have it finished sometime in 2011.

P.S. Please share the news to anyone who would dig this and if your on myspace please add the band.

Yeah I'm having issues for some reasons.....It was up and now it's gone.

We'll get it put up again and have it done by tonight at the latest. I might have to change the clip up a bit i'm thinking.

Thanks Fata......YOU RULE!!

Jasun

P.S. It's a rough mix BTW so everyone knows. We still need time to track and have it totally mixed and mastered.

Woah! Now this is what I call awesome news! Great to hear Troy's not as bad off as you guys thought, Jasun :)

The sample sounds awesome even if it's only a rough mix, keep us up to date on what's gonna happen with the band! Can't wait to hear the entire album :D And give our best to Troy!

Great to hear how this develops I love Eric mid range and really looking forward to this
Can I ask what is happening with Zero Hour

To be honest Troy and I have jammed only once since his Surgery. When we had that jam it was a set back for Troy. Troy, Mikey and I would always write together with ZH by jamming in the studio. Unfortunately we're not able to do that and it's impossible to do with Troy's problems. When I mentioned ZH in the past to Troy He'd say don't even speak to me about ZH. It's not easy because we've done ZH for a long time and we'll always have a love for ZH. Mikey and Chris are great people and great players so it's tough.

Troy isn't going to be playing Bass for awhile and will defiantly be taking the rest of the year off. He's overworked the muscle and if he plays on it he will get muscle atrophy. I hope this answers the question about ZH. We won't go back to ZH if Troy's not part of the writing process. If you see anyone asking about the status of ZH on the forum please feel free to let them know this info. I'm probably not going to answer this question on the forums unless ZH as a band has something to share to the listeners.

Troy has put down bass tracks for just about 2 CD's worth of material. He did 90 percent of the Cynthesis material and 100 percent of another batch of material. There was no jamming involved in regards to any of this material. I have a protools studio in my house and I just kept writting. I've written over 3 CD's worth of material and kept myself busy through this weird time. With all that said I'm very excited about the material that's been recorded.

Erik and Sean are awesome to have in Cynthesis. Amazing musicians.........We hope to have the Cynthesis material fully recorded soon and at some point have the business side taken care of so everyone can get a listen.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Jasun

Hi Jasun
Thank you It still sounds that Troy hand is in a bad way but you managed to find a way forward in all of this to create some exicting new music
I know this is your passion and I cannot imagine how hard its been
You will always have my support and best wishes

Jasun...major respect dude. For everything you guys have been through and for the way you are coping with the situation. I think you'll find that anyone from this forum will follow anything that comes out of your hands and will listen to it for the masterpieces they are :)

Looking forward to hearing more from Cynthesis :D

Jasun, my brotha! It's so good to hear from you. I can only imagine how frustrated Troy must be. But I am glad to hear there is music in the works. I am looking forward to it. But most of all I want to wish you guys the best in life and then the music will follow!! Hope to be able to see you guys sometime soon and catch up in person... Rock On Brotha Man!!

Brett

Right on Brett and Thank you everyone for everything. We really appreciate all your positive vibes and concern towards Troy.

We'll keep you updated as best we can.

YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

WOW.....crazy news....It totally sucks to not be in the loop anymore. :erk: Sucks to hear Tro isn't doing as well as he should. I sure hope his recovery keeps progressing and he returns to full form!! wow....such crazy news I just don't have any words.....At least you guys are putting some new music to disk!!
now I gotta go check it out....

all my best regards to everyone!!

Buddah.....that's a name i have not heard in a long time.....long time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <-----Some more good vibes towards Troy.

Also, the Cynthesis thing sounds pretty damn awesome. Reminded me of Metamorphosis in a lot of ways. Cool to hear Erik singing again too, he's great. The lyrics sound like it's going to be a concept album...?

I'm so behind . . . :( Well, now that I read this, POOR TROY! How frustrating, I can't even imagine what this is like for all of you. Well, I truly hope his progress continues and that you guys have an awesome holiday season, I am totally stoked about the Cynthesis CD and get wait to get my hands on it! :) Bye for now all, I have to keep my daughter from putting our poor dachshund on the treadmill (although the little fattie needs it!!!) \m/ \m/