Update!

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
hey guys, still in Vegas! JASON CALL ME SO WE CAN DO SOMETHING AGAIN!!

anyway steve i am glad to know that you are doing well, me and jason are planning to swing by next time i come to vegas to hang out with ya.

everything is going good here, school is alright and Jason is a fucking awesome dude!

ill post pictures later.....and stories! :D

well, i passed my cource and i am now IGT Certified! yay!

anyway i am using a friends pc but i have pictures to post of the trip. Las Vegas was awesome i miss the place, makes me hate wyoming even more.

well right now i am workin, i need to go to college sometime and my 4 year relationship with my girl is beginning to end, so its been a very hectic and just fuckin crazy. i am glad i went to vegas to get away for awhile and have a good time, i needed it. I got drunk for 2 weeks straight and i think i am becomming a working alchohalic!

and jason remember to keep in contact man, i know you still have more then 2 dimebag stories!!

i appreciate you and your girlfriends kindness to take me out around the town. Ill be back agian this year, ill make damn sure of it.

ill post more later, im tired.

Im glad you had an awsome time, Ill definitely keep in touch dude

Next time we will see more titties i promise !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if all goes weel mabe ill convince steve-o over here to come out for a weekend or so. Still trying to convince his ass !!!!

Cant wait to see the pics man !!!

vegas023.jpg

vegas024.jpg

vegas027.jpg

vegas031.jpg

Thanks jason for taking that picture! almost all my pictures turned into shit, so i just posted the good ones.