UPSTATE METALFEST II

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
Its about time I posted this on here....

Animated Insanity Productions in association w/ Successcard2000 presents:

UPSTATE METALFEST II
Saturday, May 21 2005
Northern Lights
Rt 146, Clifton Park, NY
Doors open @ 1:30 PM
Show starts @ 2 PM
Tickets: $8 pre-sale / $10 @ the door

10 KILLER BANDS

SEAN BAKER ORCHESTRA
ENERTIA
HYPNOTICA
LEGACY
LUCID REALITY
RANDY McSTINE
PERFECT SILENCE
SEMINUS
SHADOW IMAGE
UNTAYMED

Check the web site for all the current info....

Hope to see you there!
Joe

I wish you could make it too, Mike! I'm planning on inviting Division up for the 2006 edition. Maybe you can convince Jay @ Jaxx to do a similar fest & get some locals (Twisted Tower Dire, Odin's Court are 2 that come to mind) & a few out of towners (Ion Vein, Icarus Witch). I'm sure we could do well w/ selling advance tickets & make a killer weekend out of it!

BTW: your new demo is KILLER!!!! I love the direction & how heavy the tunes are & llook very forward to hearing them played live!!
I encourage one & all to check out the new tunes @
http://www.mattcrooks.com/division.html

I'm sorry I missed Powerfest, but financial "issues" forced me to make a choice between Chicago & Atlanta, so I will definitely be seeing you in September.

Say hello to the rest of the band & if any show opportunities pop up, I'll give you a call. Congrats on the Testament gig! I'm always jealous of the killer bands that play in VA but not here in SmAlbany!!!! LOL

Joe

PS - I heard a rumor that Wrathchild was gonig ot do a reunion? Seems unlikely due to Shannon being in Godsmack, but figured you might have heard something about it....

ENERTIA_Joe said:
I wish you could make it too, Mike! I'm planning on inviting Division up for the 2006 edition. Maybe you can convince Jay @ Jaxx to do a similar fest & get some locals (Twisted Tower Dire, Odin's Court are 2 that come to mind) & a few out of towners (Ion Vein, Icarus Witch). I'm sure we could do well w/ selling advance tickets & make a killer weekend out of it!

Say hello to the rest of the band & if any show opportunities pop up, I'll give you a call. Congrats on the Testament gig! I'm always jealous of the killer bands that play in VA but not here in SmAlbany!!!! LOL

PS - I heard a rumor that Wrathchild was gonig ot do a reunion? Seems unlikely due to Shannon being in Godsmack, but figured you might have heard something about it....

I think we'd probably be up for next year. The question, of course, is will James remember it this time?

Thanks for the kind words on the demo. Two of the new songs that weren't done are even better, I think, and we're still writing...

I'm still toying with the VA fest. I can never seem to get all the pieces to fall into place, though, and Jay has done such a good job of keeping the club busy that I'm not sure I could pry a weekend loose this year, anyway.

Testament should be cool - so far, three US reunion shows, and we get two of them. It's hard to argue with that!

I haven't heard about a WC reunion, but you can bet my ass would be there. As far as I know, though, no one seems to know exactly where Terry is...

You missed a good time at PowerFest, but I understand the financial issues, all too well. ProgPower is really going to hurt, since we have to hire a babysitter for the whole weekend. If Orphaned Land wasn't playing....

Mike