**Urgent** About the Shop!

Nozgar

New Metal Member
Jan 20, 2008
Hi, I'm trying to get a hood with zip from the Online store but there's no Size to choose... so i'm wondering how you guys know the right size to send!

Please respong asap!

Thank you!

Salut, je m'apprête a acheter une Hood avec zip de l'Online store mais il n'y a aucune information sur la grandeur! Alors je me demandais si j'avais seulement qu'à écrire la grandeur dans les Infos supplémentaire...

Répondez moi vite!

Merci!

Hi, I'm trying to get a hood with zip from the Online store but there's no Size to choose... so i'm wondering how you guys know the right size to send!

Please respong asap!

Thank you!

Salut, je m'apprête a acheter une Hood avec zip de l'Online store mais il n'y a aucune information sur la grandeur! Alors je me demandais si j'avais seulement qu'à écrire la grandeur dans les Infos supplémentaire...

Répondez moi vite!

Merci!

The should be a notes section before you pay that allows you to specify a size, you can also send Bart a private message to make sure they have the right size in stock before you place th order. :headbang:

Hi Noz, the other guys have been very helpful. Just to let you know that the hoodies are available in M, L and XL. Pick your favourite and add it to the notes or message QV.

Yeah, I just got mine yesterday in correct size. It is even far more detailed than the pictures show :O
Lovely purchase.