US Tour News

smart ass, i was just making apoint , but thank you for your quick trivia skills. Im just messing dude. I dont need anyone else flaming me to hell and back. If thats the case then i GIVE 2 million more. :dopey: :p

Was that Killswitch Engage that toured with In Flames and Sentenced in the US last year? I saw them at the SF show, and they blew, gay metalcore, and lame-ass "breakdowns", I almost got kicked out for pushing some stupid hardcore kid on the ground, he was doing that retarded hardcore, throwing kicks, jumping in the air shit and ran into me a couple times with his elbows so I shoved him on his ass. Then some bouncer grabbed me and told me I was gonna get tossed and all this shit, and to go stand somewhere else if I didn't like how he was dancing, some metal show, huh? They still weren't as bad as Sentenced though, wow, those guys sucked, and I gave them a chance too, a lot of people on these boards seem to like them, but I couldn't believe how lame they were, embarrassing lyrics.

CHIMAIRA or GOd FOrbid, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN KILLSWITCH but Im not sure, I knew Killswitch didnt play but like 4 shows with inflames last yeat, and chimaira and god forbid i think played alot more. NOT sure though. I really like Killswitch though, bummer you didnt like them.

Golden Hall said:
They still weren't as bad as Sentenced though, wow, those guys sucked, and I gave them a chance too, a lot of people on these boards seem to like them, but I couldn't believe how lame they were, embarrassing lyrics.

Sentenced is a great band actually. I was at the SF show and they had an off-night. I still enjoyed them though.

How are their lyrics embarassing? They're just full of black humor.

Well, I'll give 'em another chance, so recommend a couple songs, all I remember was guitars that were too quiet, a keyboard that was too loud, and the singer was just, I don't know, trying too hard to be dark and serious or something. It did seem like an off night, even though I'd never seen them, the crowd wasn't into it, and they seemed kind of pissed they weren't getting a better reaction.

Sentenced- Just go buy cold white light and give it a couple spins. You should enjoy it. Killswitch engage on the other hand kind of blow. I listened to about 9 of their songs yesterday. They sound like fucking Korn. If korn got a little bit of talent that is. Only song that is bad ass from killswitch is Numbered Days. (From what I HAVE Heard thus far)

i hope In Flames know that they're touring the same path as Gwar and like a day or 2 later they go into every town Gwar just played. And Kataklysm is like 3 days before In Flames. I chose Gwar over In Flames.

I'd like to see Killswitch again. Alive or Just Breathing rocks. Saw em with In Flames in Milwaukee with Sentenced and Tranquillity.

Hey Bulletrider ya have a good point on that. I hit Milwaukee to see In Flames and Gwar both then Chicago for Gwar.

\m/ said:
Sentenced lame? Keep listening to Manson.

Yeah, doesn't like Sentenced, must listen to Marilyn Manson, that's a logical conclusion, If you actually read the next few posts, I wrote exactly why I wasn't impressed, and asked for song suggestions that would change my mind. Fucking waste of bandwidth, let me guess, you're probably still in high school, used to listen to Marilyn Manson and Slipknot, but just discovered real metal, so now you make sure everybody knows how gay you think those bands are, and accuse others of listening to them if you don't agree with their posts. And even if I'm wrong, you know these forums are full of fuckers like that, so try not stooping to their level.

Inflames /killswitch engage and As I lay diing are playing at montreal mai 29th so that just great and also it means that there are much more dates then the one on inflames.com

I dunno if anyone has posted these dates, but here are more besides the ones posted on their site, if you haven't seen them yet
..I got them off the hmas board.

May
3 - Clutch Cargos in Pontiac, MI
4 - Vic Theatre in Chicago, IL
5 - The Quest in Minneapolis, MN
6 - Pop’s Sauget in Sauget, IL
7 - The Beaumont Club in Kansas City, MO
8 - Ogden Theatre in Denver, CO
10 - Showbox in Seattle, WA
11 - Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver, BC
12 - Roseland Theater in Portland, OR
13 - Warfield Theatre in San Francisco, CA
14 - The Wiltern LG in Los Angeles, CA
15 - Soma in San Diego, CA
20 - House Of Blues in New Orleans, LA
21 - Masquerade in Atlanta, GA
22 - House Of Blues in Lake Buena Vista, FL
25 - Bogarts in Cincinnati, OH
29 - The Medley in Montreal, QC

Well I'm happy, there's a Florida date. woo

they're missing the entire northeast... no NYC, No Boston/Worcester, no Philly or Pittsburgh, no DC... there's a lot of spots to fill soon.