US Tour?

Jul 25, 2007
Any plans for Evile to get on the road in the US this year? Ol said they would on the Trivium boards a few months ago, but no info has come out...

MattMember.jpg

These aint bad teeth!

On the Earache home page, there's something about a thrash package tour in the spring... lineup to be announced soon.

Toxic Holocaust, Merciless Death, Bonded by Blood, and Evile have been confirmed. Sounds fucking awesome, only wish that Warbringer or Gama Bomb could've been added since this is a tour supporting Earache's new compilation.

I don't know, Bonded By Blood's demos haven't convinced me of them being that good. I'll wait for the album to pass judgement though.

i eagerly await evile in the US. it would be fucking awesome if the tour package was a combination of the old guard from both europe and the US, say testament and destruction, and some of the new guys, like skeletonwitch and evile....

that would melt my fucking eyeballs out of my head.

oh, and ol, if you guys come through california you're more than welcome to crash at my house on the way through, hopefully you can play my town when you do hit the US, i'll be in all of the promoters ears to get the tour pulled in.