WARPATH Pull out of April Tour

Exactly. Thank you Pablokers. I want your babies :lol: Seriously though, if people get butthurt because I told them Toxic Holocuats suck dick (which they do) then they don't belong on the internet.

On one hand I'm in despair over this, I'd rather only have Evile and Mutant than have a repeat of Gigantour last year (i.e. two ace thrash bands and one rather crap deathcore band). On the other hand, it gives me and the lads/lasses a chance to fuck off and drink/smoke for *insert TtBS's set time*.

it is gonna b very similar to gigantour, owell like u said more time to get drink n knowing me go for a piss

Well their music is bland and boring, a terrible representative of what thrash should sound like, and then you need to observe the following;

toxic_logo.jpg

sarcofago_logo.jpg

Warbringer is awesome in my opinion. They just rely a bit too much on the "SATAN!!!! DEMONS!!! HELL!!!!!!" lyirics a bit too much......

Hell yeah it does! If you love early Sepultura... they sound like that and its Seps origional vocalist. They're song titles and lyrics are so funny but they are 100% better than Toxic Holocaust are.

Everyone says that. They shit on Sepultura from a great height on a majority of their records though, I think Sepultura's first EP and their first 3 albums are on par or better than any of Sarcofago's stuff. And when you compared The Worst to Roots, The Worst shits all over it.

Your reply can hardly even be considered a reply Journeyman.

Just listened to a few songs on youtube, didn't think much of them tbh.

*flame-shield ON*

Everyone says that. They shit on Sepultura from a great height on a majority of their records though, I think Sepultura's first EP and their first 3 albums are on par or better than any of Sarcofago's stuff. And when you compared The Worst to Roots, The Worst shits all over it.

Your reply can hardly even be considered a reply Journeyman.
First albums great and demo before then that sounds EXACTLY like Bestial Devastation. Its got a spoken intro and The Black Vomit (Toxic Holocaust are just a bad version of this song from the album ive heard).

The second albums good, but not the same. Then anything after i find to be a bit poor.