USA Tri-state area upcoming shows:

ShadowWarrior

upon an oaken throne
Feb 8, 2004
New Jersey
here's the "metal" shows I know of.. anybody going?

October 16 @ Trocadero in Philly - Children of Bodom, Fear Factory, Lamb of God, Throwdown

October 19 & 20 @ Wachovia in Philly - Metallica

October 22 @ Continental in E Rutherford NJ - Metallica

November 4 @ Starland Ballroom in Sayreville NJ - Cradle of Filth

November 11 @ Roseland Ballroom NY - Jagermeister Music Tour: Slayer, Killswitch Engage Mastodon

November 12 @ Starland Ballroom NJ - Jagermeister Music Tour: Slayer, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon

November 17 @ Electric Factory in Philly - Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Vader, Goatwhore, Kataklysm

November 20 @ My house - Skyfire.. well, they probably won't show up for this one

hey neal, your posting at the same time as me.

Makes me remember that thread where we just posted who was on the board at the same time as us...thatd be pretty pointless now

Well, it doesn't look like you'll see me this time around. I'm too poor. I do have the money, but I need it for other stuff.

I was gonna see Cannibal Corpse, but with Vader gone, it's not worth it.

i'm pretty sure stygian lives around there, but i don't think we'll be seeing much of him here for a while

that would be a cool show though. i'm a fan of both pyramaze and lilitu :kickass:

cool man. also keep an eye out for my new band Avian. If you like pyramaze and powermetal then you will definately dig it. we got a few well knowns involved like Dave Ellefson from megadeth and Lance King from Pyramaze.

Woah, it's awesome that you're posting here. I haven't heard any Pyramaze yet but I've seen people raving about it so I really want to get my hands on some, and Lilitu kicks ass. And I think the band Arsis is from around there, they totally slay. It seems weird to say this after wishing I was European for so long, but a trip south would be nice right about now.

I just bought the new Arsis today. I actually saw them about a year ago, they were really good. Froosch many online distributers such as cdinzane and the end have our cd in stock. Looking forward to having you as a fan. -jonah www.pyramaze.com

haha wierd, I was just talking to Jason about you man. Great to hear that. Lilitu is one of my favorite bands. I gotta check out pyramaze now...power metal you say eh?

yeah power metal, but not quite what you would think. its really balsy power metal with a progressive edge of sorts. i went to a music store out here in califronia yesterday (i am visiting some family out here) and saw the lilitu cd on the top of the rack in the metal section. very cool.