USA v Mexico World Cup Qualifier

J. said:
both footballs are gay, though the occasional American college football game is quite engrossing. that other football is truly gay, I believe it's called soccer or something.

My sweetest pleasure is to wipe the sweat off a mate's breast under the shower after a fair manly game with my very tongue.

Does that make me a gay person in thy perspective?

The US get another crack at it tonight. They play Guatemala in Alabama at 8:00ET. Guatemala are playing well, but we should be able to get the three points.

JK--How about England? Friggin goal fest.

matt99_crew said:
The US get another crack at it tonight. They play Guatemala in Alabama at 8:00ET. Guatemala are playing well, but we should be able to get the three points.

Is it being televised? I'd like to watch it. Are the US through now anyway?

JK--How about England? Friggin goal fest.

Yeah, well I didn't want to say anything about the 4-0 win over Northern Ireland out of respect for 'unhinged'. :tickled:

We just beat Azerbaijan 2-0 as well. :kickass:

The things England can do with Wayne Rooney on the pitch....the mind boggles as to just how fucking incredible he is (for an Englishman). o_O

The US game is on ESPN2. This is the third of ten games in the final round--they got a road win in game one, and this is the first home match.

Did you know England is coming to Chicago to play a friendly against the US?

Rooney is the shit. Once he matures a bit emotionally and becomes a smarter player, he's going to be something else. As you said, he's already incredible.

I'll see if I can catch the game tonight.

England v USA will be awesome! I hope they televise it. You guys will get to see Rooney on your own turf (although I doubt if we'll play our star players in case of injury). Still should be good.

I haven't really seen Rooney too much at international, but I've seen him play a few times at Everton and now Man U, and at least at club level, he's pretty amazing. I thought Owen was good for his age back in 98 (France World Cup), but Rooney seems a little more consistent.

I haven't seen much of Rooney w/ Man U, but I was very impressed with what he did at Everton. It's a shame things didn't work out for Brian McBride to move to Everton--at Fulham he's not anywhere close to the form he showed at Everton and Preston North End.