Use Newegg

Melodeath

Moonbow
Feb 6, 2004
Northern VA
I know many of you probably already use Newegg.com for your computer needs, but I thought I would provide them with some free advertising, considering the awesomeness that just occurred.

I ordered a new 500GB external hard drive from them last night. I wake up today, and it's here already (got here some time before 1pm). WTF :zombie:
I paid for the regular, cheapest available shipping, and they ship it "2 day air" and it gets here in less than 24 hours.

Lesson: Newegg is awesome.

Holy fuck

I wish shit like this would happen to me. It always seems to take longer than usual whenever I order something.

Newegg is awesome at shipping out orders extremely quickly, and most likely you happen to live only a short distance from their east coast distribution warehouse.

^I just did that. All new everything (but moniter and printer). I was pretty happy, although I think I got the stuff in more like 5 days, and the big box with everything in it was semi crushed on one side. Not their fault. Some product boxes had some denting, but everything seems to work.

Great website. Recently I ordered a new laptop from them. Ordered it in the evening and it was here the next afternoon.

Newegg is great. Got all my new computer stuff from them. I guess their west coast warehouse is in southern California, so it didn't take too long for it to get up north, but one of the things I ordered wasn't in stock at that particular warehouse so it was shipped from Texas or something, but it was still pretty fast.

Yeah, their prices are great. Last summer, when I built this PC, I got all the parts from Newegg except for the case (which was $20 cheaper locally). Other than the case, every part of the PC was way cheaper on Newegg, and they have rebates so often.

I usually buy from TigerDirect.com
I'll check newegg next time, but I don't care about speed so much as price.