What is the best advertising program to use on a metal-related website?

the phoenix

Mar 25, 2004
Hi there.. I hope this is the right place to ask this, if not the mods can move it at their discretion.

I'm in the process of starting up a small-time metal website which, among other things, will feature an extensive links page about a range of metal topics including intelligent genre, philosophical, cultural, occult, etc. etc. discussion. But I also want to include an advertising program on the website, such as Google AdSense for example, to help pay the bills.

Now I know that different advertising programs are better for different types of sites, for example Google says one area AdSense pays well in is automotive-themed web pages. I am wondering if anybody here has info as to what is the best advertising program to use for metal-themed web pages?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!...

PS - I find there is a considerable void on the internet on the topic of actually serious metal discussion, which is one reason I'm making the site.. if anyone has any serious metal discussion links I'd be happy if you posted them here or e-mailed them to me (I already have DarkLegionsArchive and Inter-Disciplinary.Net conferences)...

The only advertising system I've used is ProjectWonderful, which works great for webcomics (and the interface is superb), but I don't know how many metal or music-related sites use it.

The only advertising system I've used is ProjectWonderful, which works great for webcomics (and the interface is superb), but I don't know how many metal or music-related sites use it.
Hmmmmm, thanks. Thanks a lot for all your help.

:p

It's OK, you had the best of intentions!