Vader - best album?

Jul 19, 2004
Falls Church, VA
I recently got into Vader, after hearing a few of their songs, including "Dark Transmission" and "Out of the Deep". I looked on their site and found out that they've been putting out albums since 93', which gives me quite a large selection... since I'm pretty short on cash, which 1 or 2 albums would you recomend as their best?

De Profundis and TUI are both excellent albums, I haven't heard Sothis though. I also enjoyed Litanty quite a bit.

from Vader's website:

In October/ November VADER's Blitzkrieg 3 will hit the US and Canada territories as well! The offensive is being organized by First Row Talent and Massive Music. DECAPITATED, DEW-SCENTED and some local bands have been confirmed as support acts.

The first five gigs VADER will play as a special guest on the SUFFOCATION, CEPHALIC CARNAGE and ABORTED tournee.

then they go on to list the dates, but don't list what venues they're playing.

ive seen vader twice live.... good stuff.. they aren't really coming anywhere near me... but i think a suffocation, cryptopsy, and aborted will be around though....

i like de prefundis, lintany and revelations

Edgecrusher said:
from Vader's website:....
The first five gigs VADER will play as a special guest on the SUFFOCATION, CEPHALIC CARNAGE and ABORTED tournee.

then they go on to list the dates, but don't list what venues they're playing.

Nov 6 is jaxx, springfield VA, the one I'll be going to. I dunno how many of those shows cryptopsy will be at, but they'll be at Jaxx, which is already enough awesome to make $22 more than worth it... when you add in Vader and Suffocation... this will be a fine day indeed.

For some reason Vader seem to suffer more than most bands with the old "They were good years ago but are shit now" thing.
"The Beast" and "Litany" are my two favourite albums by them, although all are great - Doc and Daray are amazing drummers.

"Xeper" is the best DM song, ever, by anyone.