Best My Dying Bride album

Nico

Onward!
Oct 21, 2003
War for Territory
I just picked up a copy of 'Turn Loose the Swans' and its quite good doom. Despondent and meaningfull... especialy 'Black God'. I'm interested in getting another one of their albums, but dont have the patience for getting them all and figuring out which one is best. I'm not interested what you think of the band, but if you do like them, I'd like to know what album is the best.

Personally i prefer The Light At The End Of The World, it is very melodic/melancholy-guitar driven, although most people tend to look down on that one. i don't know why, its one of their most epic and desolate sounding albums. so i guess thats my recommendation.

The only one I own is The Light at the End of the World, so I guess that's my favorite. I agree with ya Sunlapse, it's an excellent piece of work.

I'm rather partial to "The Angel and the Dark River" myself, not too keen on Aaron's growled vocals, I prefer his melodic work.

Also, I think "34.788%... Complete" is a very underrated album.

Tanith said:
Also, I think "34.788%... Complete" is a very underrated album.

I agree with ya there...

I can't say for sure really. I've really been into their new one the last few weeks. I have a hard time choosing shit like this.

turn loose the swans ...... thats the one i have and i dont really think im going to get any of the others. that is the most complete album they have released i think.