vader drop off cannibal corpse tour

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
VADER Drop Off CANNIBAL CORPSE/NAPALM DEATH North American Tour - Sep. 23, 2004

Polish death metallers VADER have been forced to drop off the upcoming North American tour with CANNIBAL CORPSE, NAPALM DEATH, GOATWHORE, and KATAKLYSM due to an injury suffered by the band's frontman, Peter. An official statement from the group's manager, Mariusz Kmioek, reads as follows:

"We are sorry to inform everyone that during Scandinavian tour (October 2004) Peter has suffered from a minor spinal injury (vertebra-related) and will have to undergo a procedure to set things right (1 week at hospital and 2 weeks of rehabilitation). The only possible date to enter the hospital and fix it is in October, so we have decided on not going on our US tour! Our first idea was to schedule the procedure at hospital next year, but it would be big risk for Peter's health.

"We'd like to apologize all people — Metal Blade USA, First Row Agency, CANNIBAL CORPSE and their booking agency, NAPALM DEATH and all maniacs - we are very sorry and we'd like to thank everyone for all their hard work in booking and arranging this tour! It's the first cancelled tour in our long (18 years) activity, and it's really a shock for us!

"Let's keep our fingers crossed everything will turn out OK."
~gR~

genocide roach said:
It's the first cancelled tour in our long (18 years) activity, and it's really a shock for us!
But they have cancelled show(s). I remember in '98 they were supposed to open for Incantation and Morbid Angel, but they weren't there. Never found out the reason why though.

Well, now I don't have to worry about missing that show. Cannibal Corpse do put on a good live show though, have to give them that.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Well, now I don't have to worry about missing that show. Cannibal Corpse do put on a good live show though, have to give them that.
unfortunatly that show hasnt changed in 10 years
~gR~

Who knows? Their new album was pretty good and more or less a full rejuvination of the band after a series of mediocre releases, but obviously the tr00bies wont listen to it yet still say "LOL ITZ NOVELTY DETH METUHL". I'm still going to see Corpse, just because I can always expect an excellent show from them. Napalm Death as well, being one of the very very few Grindcore bands I've ever liked.

Krigloch the Furious said:
awesome!
next time they come back they should tour with some good bands.
I saw them with Nile and they fucking ruled.
Nile, Kreator, Vader, Amon Amarth, Goatwhore.

Goddamn they put together some great tours. Who are Nile touring with this year?

Edgecrusher said:
Nile, Kreator, Vader, Amon Amarth, Goatwhore.

Goddamn they put together some great tours. Who are Nile touring with this year?
Yes very good show. I wasn't really diggin Goatwhore, but what a damn fine tour that was.

goatwhore played very well when that tour played san fransisco. im lookin forward to seein em again
~gR~

Funeral Portrait said:
lol Jean disses every band on this forum but backs up Cannibal Corpse (of ALL bands) :)

Goddamn you're annoying.

Kreator and Vader easily decimated every band on The Art Of Noise 2 bill. Amon Amarth was pretty good as well.