Vader studio report (Studio Hertz) - Part 1

Fifth_Horseman

Watch out, it's sharp!
Sep 21, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Visit site
Just found this clip, it's part 1 of the studio report for the new Vader album which is being recorded at Studio Hertz.

Highlights are Paul explaining all parts of his drumset in detail, as well as Wojtek Wieslawski talking about the recording equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I like Vader for some old school vibe when I feel like it :D Whenever I hear 'em I get this instant party feeling... probably because I've been drunk so many times while them playing through someone's computer :)

I'm totally looking forward to the report covering the guitars... the Wieslawski brothers are responsible for all of my favourite guitar tones, and the last Behemoth report was awesome as well, so I hope there's some in depth coverage of what they use!

And yeah, I like Vader mainly for partying or enjoying their crushing live shows. We played a show with them once with my old band, great fun!

I bet they will record with diezel herbert and mesa 3ple recto.Like we did.Hertz studios were really exciting about this combination.Its a weird feeling seeing vader in Herz after we ve been there.Like an "honour" feeling if you can understand:kickass:

I bet they will record with diezel herbert and mesa 3ple recto.Like we did.Hertz studios were really exciting about this combination.Its a weird feeling seeing vader in Herz after we ve been there.Like an "honour" feeling if you can understand:kickass:

That combination of amps... The only thing that could fail is the cab/mic/placement combination.

I'm totally looking forward to the report covering the guitars... the Wieslawski brothers are responsible for all of my favourite guitar tones, and the last Behemoth report was awesome as well, so I hope there's some in depth coverage of what they use!

But visibly Tue Madsen do guitar recording...