Valkyrie

i was gonna see this one or Seven Pounds yesterday but the theatre line was so fucking long we said "no way"
the only turn off here is the Tom Cruise...o_O the trailers make him look even more like a fucking tool with that eyepatch...the Operation Valkyrie however, is an interesting story...maybe ill wait for the dvd

Saw it, liked it a lot. Lots of suspense, and as for the accents, at the beginning of the movie they do the whole Hunt for Red October thing and fade from Cruise speaking in German to speaking in English.

EDIT: Also, most of the other actors have British accents because.....they're British.

It works well, I think. It's nice in Hunt for Red October. It's a neat "get around", so to speak.

That was quite cool, where it just kinda melded it into the conversation without missing a beat. I agree, Derek; it's a nice work-around.

Slightly interested... That story is pretty much worn out on me.

If they've actually cut the crap (what I doubt - it's still a huge Hollywood production in the end) and it's somehow in the vein of, let's say, Downfall (which is kinda my benchmark for this kind of movies), I might consider seeing it.