Van Halen - On Tour - Take II

mloanna

Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles
We all know that the mighty (some may differ) Van Halen is going out on tour with DLR. This time it is a major money maker. I have seen ticket prices from $79.00 all the way to $1425. Are you going or not?:Smug:

Nope. Love old VH. However, I have no interest in watching a bunch of fifty year olds, who don't even like each other, trying to raise enough money to pay off their plastic surgery.

Zod

Not a chance. Even though they will be playing within walking distance from where I work. I don't trust 'em for one second. Dave is vocally questionable, and if EVH plays anywhere near as bad as he did on the 2004 shows that I have seen, it would just be a monumental waste of cash. I'd rather use the funds for the next year's Prog Power, personally.....

Here is the link from Tickets Now regarding tickets prices. Tickets Now is one of the ticket agencies recommended on the Van Halen website. http://www.ticketsnow.com/Concert_Tickets/Van_Halen_Tickets.html?partnerCode=halen
Of course ticketmaster has another set of prices. I do plan on going but only if the tickets are comps through work or by friends in high places..lol..

Here is the link from Tickets Now regarding tickets prices. Tickets Now is one of the ticket agencies recommended on the Van Halen website. http://www.ticketsnow.com/Concert_Tickets/Van_Halen_Tickets.html?partnerCode=halen
Of course ticketmaster has another set of prices. I do plan on going but only if the tickets are comps through work or by friends in high places..lol..

Holy Sheeeeet! On that site, the prices for the Jersey show range from $145 (absolute cheapest) to $2809!!!!!
Ticketmaster doesn't have them on sale for that show yet, but other shows range from $50 to $150. I'll only go if I get comped and nothing better is happening and someone else wants to go with me and the stars are perfectly alligned.

Dave was not all that good on the 1984 tour let alone when we saw him on the Sammy & Dave tour.

Rather see Sammy....much more of enjoyable show.....

Interested, but not for those prices. I agree with Zod's sentiments that this really isn't a true "band" anymore. However, if I could get decent seats for $50, I'd be interested enough to do it. Paying more than that for nosebleed ... no thanks.

Steve in Philly