Van Halen Reunion Tour

I will attend this for peace of mind. I always wanted to see VH with DLR and although he is a pale image of what he once was, I'd regret missing this.

Hopefully, this means Me Wise Magic and Can't Get this Stuff No More will be in regular rotation.

Won't be seeing this tour and I love VH but unlike many people, I prefer Sammy Hagar to DLR. I caught the tour with Sammy a couple years back and it was really good but I heard that on towards the end of the tour, things really started falling to pieces. I have a feeling that Eddie and DLR are gonna clash worse than he and Sammy.

I agree with most of the sentiments so far. I don't see how this will work/last considering the history between Eddie and DLR. Roth isn't what he used to be. I won't see this tour (unless there were some can't miss opening bands). [SARCASM]Can DLR, after years of substance abuse, still hit those high notes and do acrobatics on stage?[/SARCASM] I never did see VH in concert, back in the day, and I regret that, but to see them past their prime, would be sad. But, if they were to record a new album or release a live album from this tour, I'd check it out. I'm curious to see how Wolfgang, the musical prodigy, is on bass. Does he do back up vox like Michael Anthony did?

I'll see it. I want to see it. VH was an amazing band. And I was too young back when they still toured, or well I didn't become a fan till more recently.

:rolleyes: I wish people would just call it a career:rolleyes: They are going to sound worse than a cat in a blender. I am sorry, but VH was dead 12 years ago. Let VH rest in peace. If they do get a major case of the stupid and tour, they will be fortunate to sell out BB Kings, never mind a major arena.

A word to the wise: The last time VH toured, they were profoundly ripped in the press, as the show was awful. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Peace,
Ray C.

A word to the wise: The last time VH toured, they were profoundly ripped in the press, as the show was awful. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Peace,
Ray C.

I have a couple shows from the last tour on DVD, and they are AWFUL......
I'd have a hard time attending a reunion show, DLR has been cashed vocally for years.....

J-Dubya

:rolleyes: I wish people would just call it a career:rolleyes: They are going to sound worse than a cat in a blender. I am sorry, but VH was dead 12 years ago. Let VH rest in peace. If they do get a major case of the stupid and tour, they will be fortunate to sell out BB Kings, never mind a major arena.

Peace,
Ray C.

Suprisingly.....the show I caught on their last tour was the very first show of the tour and it was great. Maybe it was just a first show kind of thing, VH were really excited, I dunno but the show was really great. I have heard the same things though about later on in that tour the shows were really bad. Fortunately, I was able to make it to a decent show though. I still will not be attending this tour though, I like Eddie alot, one of my fav. guitarists, but I don't think he can get along with anyone they could possibly choose to front them. Eddie and Sammy clashed and I'm guessing it will be even worse with DLR.

I might see them here. I did catch the last tour with Hagar. Sammy sounded pretty good. EVH was awful though. I was looking forward to his guitar solo. It was wretched. Unfocused and all over the place. The guy with more of the substance abuse problem is definitely Eddie and not DLR. I actually haven't really heard that DLR ever had a huge problem. I am sure he likes to drink, but I haven't heard that he ever reach the lows of Eddie.

At one point in time Van Hagar was my favorite band, so I would've loved to see them live. I've always liked DLR, but always preferred Sammy over him. I don't care anything about seeing this next tour, but I will bust my ass to see a Heaven & Hell show! Now that's a reunion worth talking about! :headbang:

I plan on going to this but I do not plan on paying an arm and a leg for it. These arms and legs are going to pay for Heaven and Hell.:Shedevil::lol: