VANDEN PLAS: The Ghost Xperiment - AwakenIng

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
VANDEN PLAS To Release The Ghost Xperiment - AwakenIng Album In October; "The Ghost Xperiment" Music Video Streaming

"....German progressive metal masters, Vanden Plas, will release The Ghost Xperiment - AwakenIng on October 11 via Frontiers Music Srl. The album is part one of a two part concept album, with the second album to be released in 2020. A music video for the song "The Ghost Xperiment" can be found below...."

vplascd819.jpg

Reactions: NorseBlood and Kez
Hell if I know.

I had always imagined you as having a sort of "grand master plan" that you were working from, and perhaps you do have a general idea of things a couple years in advance. In some ways its sort of cool to know that there can be an unpredictability about it for you too, because it allows for the occasional "nice surprise" to come about like last year's Psychotic Waltz and Angel Dust a couple years before that. Also, I believe you were instrumental in Demons & Wizards getting back together this year. So... Keep us guessing because I know you're guessing a little bit too and good things can happen. I'm really going to have to drop in on one of your Facebook Q&As some time and ask a question or two as I'm definitely curious about how you pull it off the way you do each year.

This CD arrived in my mailbox yesterday. Ear candy on Halloween: 100% treat with no tricks. Fantastic album. Wish it were longer, but happy there's no "filler". Yes, its all 100% Vanden Plas quality prog just as it should be. This one will be in my album rotation for the foreseeable future & will be in yours if you get it.

Reactions: KingsGene and Kez