Vangough premiere music video for "Separation"

I strongly suggest that folks check out Between the Madness, Vangough's latest release. A few quotes from reviewers:

" A nuanced and twisted progressive metal journey through fragility and contempt."
-Metal Underground, 4.5/5

" For those that may have tired of the prog scene, this album is not like anything you may have heard before, so get behind these guys and check them out. VANGOUGH are pushing the boundaries of progressive music in new and interesting direction."
-MyGlobalMind, 10/10

"I worry for founder and lyricist Clay Withrow and his soul: the collection of anger, angst, pain, sorrow, and depression expressed ranges from psychologically cathartic to just damn creepy. You don't want to be around when Withrow moves into the underground concrete shelter and drinks the Jim Jones electric Kool-Aid." (lol)
-Dangerdog, 4.5/5

"Between the Madness marks Vangough’s most enjoyable and well-executed rock opera to date."
-Oklahoma Gazette,

"Like a lot of great albums, Between The Madness is so much more than the sum of its parts and has a really powerful effect that can stay with the listener long after it’s finished."
-Progmetalzone, 10/10

I need to spend more time with this album. I got it with a big stack and have only had a couple passes at it.

As for the video...

Last edited by a moderator: