VANISHING POINT!!!!

I gave up bugging Glenn years ago about VP, but they are coming with their best album to date and a new one on the way!!! Finallllly!!!!!!!

Bear

Looks like the waiting is over Bear!!! Vanishing Point in 2016!
vp-band2014.jpg

Hi everyone , thanks for the kind words , hopefully with this album we will get to your side of the fence and say hello :)
All the best
Chris VP :)

You think that at this point they were either negotiating for an appearance at ProgPower or already booked? Haha

Chris, it will be great to see you guys next year at ProgPowerUSA. I just dug out "In Thought" . Haven't spun that disc in years!

The newest cd is fantastic! And I hear theres another on it's way??? True?

I'm willing to bet that by this time, Glenn had at least contacted them once or twice about coming. So thrilled it got worked out. I REALLY think VP are going to floor some people.

This was THE band I was hoping for, and couldn't believe it when they were announced. Everything else is just icing on the cake. You guys had me at VP!! :kickass:

This was THE band I was hoping for, and couldn't believe it when they were announced. Everything else is just icing on the cake. You guys had me at VP!! :kickass:

Yeah, me three. When the announcement was made, I was completely satisfied. Didn't need a single other band announced. The rest is just icing for me, too.

;)

Just heard the new CD again, and it is amazing. I picked it up on Amazon after watching the title track on Youtube, and was very impressed. I had figured this would be a perfect band for PPUSA, and thus was hoping to hear their name announced, and thus I was glad it was. I only wish I was at this year's event so that I could see the crowd reaction when their name was shown on the screen.

So I have been into VP since the first album In Thought. Contacted the band way way back when I was at Seismic Radio ( w/ Kez ) and Chrispy had sent me some cool VP merch, pomos and I got a VHS video from them for their first 4 or 5 live shows, I still have it and I had to have it transferred to US NTSC as it was obviously Aussie PAL but I was forever grateful they even thought of sending it to me. I have a signed poster from Tangled In Dream promo too, I am going to bring and have the band sign it again, even with the new guys just because. I am completely stoked they are playing and I wouldn't miss it for anything!

Bear :hotjump:

VANISHING POINT – “THE ENDLESS ROAD” VIDEO RELEASED

"...Australian melodic/progressive metallers have released a video for “The Endless Road”. The track is taken from the Japanese edition of the Distant Is The Sun album, released February 2014 via AFM Records....

The band comments on the video: “With the help of some friends we put together a film clip for the Japanese bonus track ‘The Endless Road’ which was released in Japan last year on the Distant Is The Sun album.

“Although it was just over a year ago since we played in Japan, our tour there was a success and it really made a huge impression on all of us in the VP camp , so in a way we thought it would be a nice gesture for the people who haven’t heard the song to check it out and also as a tribute to the team of people in Japan who made the tour possible ( you know who you are ) as well as the people in Japan who made us feel welcome . We hope you all enjoy the track, 2016 is looking great with many good times ahead...."