Vanmakt in search for a new drummer!

M. Svensson

Brethren Of Lucifer
May 14, 2008
Sweden
www.vanmakt.com
Hey!

Well, I thought that I could put up an add here regrding that we need a new drummer! Pulverised got alot of Swedish bands, and maybe a drummer from any of those bands would be interested. Heres some info:

Vanmakt released the debut album "Vredskapta Mörkersagor" last year through Pulverised Records and are currently about to enter EPM Studio to record the sophomore album entitled "Ad Luciferi Regnum". On this recording we will use a close friend and bandmate to M. Svensson in Nidrike called Liedheim for the drumduties. But we have been asked to join a tour in March 09 and since Liedheim dont like playing live we r looking for a new drummer.

Demands:

20 Years or older (We r 21-28)
Blasting in 280Bpm is a minimum!
Own your own stuff.
Have some kind of recording that we can listen to.

Since we want to go all the way with Vanmakt we are looking for either a session/live member that comes and does he´s thing when needed or a totally dedicated member that puts Vanmakt at the top of his priorities.

We are all humble and honest people, and we like to have fun when we rehearse and play live, but at the same time we r very disciplined and works hard as hell to get somewhere. So, if you like beer, bad jokes and fast metal, your welcome to send a mail to: mattias@vanmakt.com for more information.
Please add some info about yourself as well as links to where we can hear you play or where we can download songs.

Please write if you want to play as a session member or a fulltime member!
Everyone is welcome, and even if you feel that you dont want to play in Vanmakt, but wants to help us out with the tour, dont hesitate to send us a mail!

Thats about it! As I wrote before, dont hesitate to contact us or me for more information! Vanmakt is here to stay and to kick some bloody arse on the way to the top!

Heathen Regards
/M. Svensson