Varg Vikernes a free man

And it wasn't so long ago that he escaped and got caught with enough firepower to take down every man woman and child in Norway. Wasn't that back in 2002 / 2003?

Seems like a bit of an exaggeration. As I remember, he just had a few assault rifles. I don't know, I could be wrong

What? I don't get why everyone acts like it's a good thing that Varg got / is getting released.

He's a murderous racist asshole. End of.
He wouldnt be a 'murderous racist asshole' and a 'nuclear threat to every breeding creature in norway zomg' if it weren't Varg we were talking about. There are people more dangeous than him more likely to kill you than this musician but his reputation pushes it an extra mile.

Even if he DID kill a couple more people from the BM scene now, burn a heck lot of more churches along with that gay Gorgorothian and brought down half of europe like Adolf, I say bring it fucking on baby. The world can use some big scale desctructive entertainment.. its been such a while. :hotjump:

I doubt that he makes very much money from his music, especially considering that he didn't collect any profits from anything sold while he was in jail.
His mother handled the finances from the sales of his albums while away. She was even caught in possession of $20,000 that she was going to use to break him out at one point. He may not be a millionaire but he is not hurting for money from the sales of his music.

Here in Norway there are teenage girls and emos going around with Burzum merchandise. Feels so good to hate Burzum and Varg Vikernes, zero talented cunt who sold out ages ago.

Here in Norway there are teenage girls and emos going around with Burzum merchandise. Feels so good to hate Burzum and Varg Vikernes, zero talented cunt who sold out ages ago.

Being able to create powerful music out of simplicity is the opposite of 'zero talented cunt' and I hardly see how he sold out.

This thread further proves why I hate metal heads. Some of you need to get the facts straight before you start spewing out the nonsensical remarks.

Honestly, if you don't like him for his ideologies of the past then whatever. Your choice. But fuck, he created brilliant music, and he never sold out. He created the music for himself, fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Totally agree, well said.

This thread further proves why I hate metal heads. Some of you need to get the facts straight before you start spewing out the nonsensical remarks.

Also well said.

About fucking time. Supposedly Varg will continue to release only synth laden dark ambient material due to the guitar being non-aryan in origin. Although i prefer black metal, i don't believe that this gives us reason to say that it will suck.

Now he has to answer for all the shit hes spread within the safety of prison

And i dont think varg is interested in music anymore, more neopolitics

eh time will tell.