Varg Vikernes

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
"The Norwegian media is reporting that BURZUM mastermind Varg "Greven" Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnack) failed to return after a short leave from his prison in Vestfold, Norway, where the black metal musician is serving a 21-year sentence for the August 1993 murder of MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous), the burning of three churches, and the resulting death of a fireman. Varg, 30, was supposed to return to the prison by midnight Saturday (October 25) after being granted a couple of days off, but failed to come back in time. The police have no information on his whereabouts."

Should we laugh or cry? *ggg*

I just hope they find him back and sentence him to death. That's all he deserves for what he's done.
Filosofem remains an awesome album though. Still I hate the person himself. Death to him.

Reactions: Thortyir
No way fellas!

UPDATE: VARG VIKERNES Captured After Car Chase! - Oct. 26, 2003

A day after he failed to return to prison as scheduled following a short leave, Varg Vikernes was captured by the Norwegian police on a highway outside the country's capital.

Vikernes was taken into custody at 12:45 a.m. Monday morning (October 27) after police in Oslo received information from police in Romerike that the fugitive was traveling in a car on the E6 road to Oslo.

"We signaled for Vikernes to stop, but when he didn't, we were forced to box his car in between two police vehicles [Photo#1, Photo#2]. There was a was dent [to the car]," officer Vider Hjulstad told NTB.

Varg Vikernes was alone and unarmed at the time of his arrest.

That guy really is stupid
laugh0063.gif

ahaaahhhahahah yeah i had heard of these news somewhere else. funny!

by the way, arcturus has split! garm will follow his career with ulver.

and john - you mean nick mcbrain or nicholas barnes? mcbrain isnt that amazing, mate.

Was he escaping in a Volvo? eheh

I thought he'd have all his Nazi friends helping him out with SS Mercedes and stuff...

Did you know his first name is Christian (Kristian)? How fitting...

Look at him waiting for lunch inside his cell...
sv8pj8pl.jpg

:lol: