Ved Buens Ende > most anything else

Astral Poetry

"Eros! Your hand...!"
Mar 21, 2003
"...it's missing!"
Good golly Written In Waters is absolutely amazing. I've been listening to it trying to discern individual parts and there are some really bizarre/unique melodies going on. Grade A stuff

I just researched this and I'm really excited to hear it, sounds interesting. Also, when I first saw the cover it reminded me (for a second) of some motW or Cerberus Shoal artwork.

I liked Ved Buens Ende, but I would have preferred another vocalist. The music was cool, which is why I like Virus more. It's a more palatable sound at least.

Have you heard the Fleurety album Min Tid Skal Komme? It's my favorite mix of black metal and jazz, or whatever you want to call that sort of thing.

I really used to like Min Tid Skal Komme alot, but recently I just can't get into it much anymore (sounds like novelty music at points). I enjoy Virus immensely, as they're just so bizarre and mysterious.

I really enjoy Carl-Michael's vocals with both Ved Buens Ende and Virus. I used to really like Akercocke (not much of a fan now) and since they're clean vocals are similar I was already accustomed to that style.