Vegan Black Metal Chef

Brooks, I haven't watch the vid yet, but you should come to Seattle. There are vegan black metal hipsters alllll over the place with their skin tight ripped up stonewash jeans, black denim jackets over brand new Darkthrone t-shirts. They hang out in all the vegan restaurants where their other black metal hipster friends work and they all cook for each other and drink PBR in the kitchens because nobody else wants to go into their dingy ass, stinky, nasty, poorly cared for restaurants.

These vegans are militant in their beliefs and as soon as they hear that someone possibly "broke the code", they flip out and basically ostracize the person from their little community. It's sad but funny to watch.

I often wonder what Fenriz thinks when he sees folks like this.

Fenriz probably thinks what everyone else thinks: they're a bunch of poser faggot hipsters.

Not necessarily because they're vegans, but because they're retarded dickholes who are super elitist about eating tree bark. But then again, they ARE hipsters.

I wonder if they paint their faces pink and purple because it's sarcastic (not ironic, they seem to be unclear on what that word means even though they love to use it).

Brooks, I haven't watch the vid yet, but you should come to Seattle. There are vegan black metal hipsters alllll over the place with their skin tight ripped up stonewash jeans, black denim jackets over brand new Darkthrone t-shirts. They hang out in all the vegan restaurants where their other black metal hipster friends work and they all cook for each other and drink PBR in the kitchens because nobody else wants to go into their dingy ass, stinky, nasty, poorly cared for restaurants.

These vegans are militant in their beliefs and as soon as they hear that someone possibly "broke the code", they flip out and basically ostracize the person from their little community. It's sad but funny to watch.

I often wonder what Fenriz thinks when he sees folks like this.

My posting of this video in no way condones this type of behavior.

For the most part, veganism is a silly and deliberate misunderstanding of fundamental nutrition, in a pithy attempt at moral superiority. It's a gang, a club, a clique, which demonizes outsiders, and chastises members of it's own for breaking an arbitrary, unhelpful, and stultifying code.

Sorta like metal!