Vehemence in Seattle (6/3)

Enmity

Jun 3, 2004
Just got back from the gig at the Graceland in Seattle. Great show. Not many people were there and I think that might have had something to do with the fact that the show wasn't really promoted. I didn't even know it was happening until someone posted it in the local metal scene forum for Seattle.

Vehemence played (not in order) By Your Bedside, Kill For God, Trinity Broadcasting, Spirit Of The Soldier, We Are All Dying, Fantasy From Pain, Christ I Fucking Hate You And God Was Created and another song (I think) that I didn't recognize.

I spent the majority of their set headbanging up a storm with the other people who stood up front. The new material sounded awesome live. Everything was great except for the crowd. I felt really disappointed at Seattle since the turnout was pretty bad; a friend told me only 30 tickets were sold before the day of the concert. Either way, the people missed out because Vehemence put on a killer show and I had a blast. I got to talk to every member of the band after the show and before the gig a friend of mine and I hung out with Nathan and talked about a bunch of different stuff (the metal scene, vehemence's music, touring, religion, the internet & music / Mp3s, other stuff). My friend and some other folks got a bunch of pictures of the show so I'll post a link once they post their images on the internet. I also picked up the new album and a shirt.

Anyone else seeing Vehemence live on this tour?