VEHEMENCE on Snakenet Metal Radio

kupshi

Jul 14, 2002
AZ USA
I'm listening to Snakenet Metal Radio right now (www.snakenetmetalradio.com) and they are playing Christ, I Fucking Hate You. I was listening yesterday also and they played Made for Her Jesus. Nice to see them getting some Internet radio exposure! :headbang:

kupshi said:
I'm listening to Snakenet Metal Radio right now (www.snakenetmetalradio.com) and they are playing Christ, I Fucking Hate You. I was listening yesterday also and they played Made for Her Jesus. Nice to see them getting some Internet radio exposure! :headbang:

That is awesome!! They play them here on the local USC radio station...but you can only receive this channel within a 5 mile radius so it sucks!!!

kupshi said:
I'm listening to Snakenet Metal Radio right now (www.snakenetmetalradio.com) and they are playing Christ, I Fucking Hate You. I was listening yesterday also and they played Made for Her Jesus. Nice to see them getting some Internet radio exposure! !:headbang:

Do you have to sign up for that? Because I clicked tune in like 5 minutes ago and I still don't hear anything.

I love Snakenet, they always pick the best songs out of albums to play.

By the way James Murphy wants us to play the Snakenet Radio/James Murphy Benefit concert sometime in August in North Carolina..

I hope we are on tour around that time! That would be cool if somehow we could do it. Of course lets wait and see what is going to happen to our method of trasportion for our next tours.