Vehemence-September 2003 Update

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
September 15, 2003 - VEHEMENCE BEGINS TO RECORD THE NEW ALBUM + NEW VEHEMENCE TRACK "KILL FOR GOD" DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

The new Vehemence track "Kill For God" from the Metal Blade Records Compilation CD Uncorrupted Steel II is now available for download on the Vehemence website! This is a demo version recorded at the Conservatory of Recording Arts in Tempe, AZ by Will Solares. Note: The version on the actual disc was mastered, so unfortunately it made the version we gave them generate a type of distorted noise. The version available here is a "clean" 192 kbps mp3 version with out that. Let us know what you think! Download Kill For God

Vehemence will begin recording their new album, entitled "Helping The World To See" September 15th. Drum tracks will be recorded on 2 inch analog reels at Porcupine Studios in Mesa, AZ. Expect a more natural drum sound this time around, with less triggering. The remaining tracks will be recorded and mixed at DBD studios. Engineering duties will be handled by Will Solares and Vehemence. Completion of the new album is scheduled for late November. The album is expected to release in April 2004.

CD-ROM extras will also be included with its release featuring a small home video history line with video footage of Vehemence's studio sessions, interviews, and live shows throughout the past 6 years. Songs titles and credits for the new release are as follows:

Vehemence - "Helping The World To See"

Kill For God - Gearhart/Dannov
We Are All Dying - Gearhart/Dannov
Her Beautiful Eyes - Gearhart/Dannov
You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore - Gearhart/Dannov
Darkness Is Comfort - Gearhart/Dannov
What Could Go Wrong? - Gearhart/Chavez
*Instrumental Untitled - Dannov
To The Taste - Gearhart/Kozuback
Trinity Broadcasting (Know Your Enemy) - Gearhart/Dannov
Spirit of The Soldier - Gearhart/Chavez
By Your Bedside - Gearhart/Dannov

VEHEMENCE FINDS ARTIST FOR NEW ALBUM

Vehemence have chosen to work with German artist "Badfinger" for their new release Helping The World To See. We'd like to thank all the artists that have shown interest and have submitted artwork. The new album artwork will be released when it is finalized. We now begin on the CD layout.

VEHEMENCE'S NEXT SHOW - ARIZONA'S DWELL IN DARKNESS FESTIVAL

This years Dwell in Darkness festival will take place at the Evolution Bar in Phoenix, Arizona from November 7th - 8th. Vehemence will be performing on the 7th, along with other acts such as Macabre, Impaler, Gat Rot, Crematorium, Steel Prophet, Cage, Red Tear Memory, and many others. Tickets will go on sale next Tuesday (9/16) via www.TicketWeb.com. Get them now!! For more information head to www.SMNnews.com/dwellindarkness.

VEHEMENCE SLAYS AT THE LAST VEGAS METALFEST

Vehemence had a good time on our first ever excursion to play the first Las Vegas Metal Fest on the night of 8-30-03. We encountered no problems and played a great 5-song set. We were pleased at the outcome of the audience and those who showed horns in favor for Vehemence. Thanks for a great time Vegas and we will see you again hopefully on our next tour. A video avi file will be posted soon for download in our video section releasing the 25min set we did thanks to Ivan from Throcult. Hope you enjoy that! The venue taped us with two cameras and we had Jeff from Just Big Music Promotions film it as well. Expect to see that raw bootleg material surface the net soon. Spread the word.

In other news, congratulations to our bassist Mark Kozuback with his first healthy new born child which was delivered two days before we left to Vegas. A new Vehemence track entitled Kill For God (Demo) is out in stores now featured on the Uncorrupted Steel 2 Metal Blade compilation, & feel free to email us with your feedback on it! vehemence@brutaldeath.net.

Wow, that just blew me away. I love the "deuling" vocals and the melody. There's a lot of emotion in that song. Very, very impressive. :kickass:

WOWOWOWOW!!!!

i've seen this lovely vehemence forum here for like 2 years almost and never checked out the band... though one of my first posts was here.. and it was about ninjas... :S

oops :S anyway this song rocks and i want the first album now and am EAGERLY awaiting the second one...

hey Bumblefoot...hilarious pic. I like the glasses, I've got a pair too just like that but they're screaming GREEN...uh...cheers to you anyway...