New Vehemence!!!

PiNkMaGGiT

I rule at everything
Oct 28, 2002
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
Vehemence will begin recording their new album, entitled "Helping The World To See" September 15th. Drum tracks will be recorded on 2 inch analog reels at Porcupine Studios in Mesa, AZ. Expect a more natural drum sound this time around, with less triggering. The remaining tracks will be recorded and mixed at DBD studios. Engineering duties will be handled by Will Solares and Vehemence. Completion of the new album is scheduled for late November. Songs titles and credits for the new release are as follows:

Kill For God - Gearhart/Dannov
We Are All Dying - Gearhart/Dannov
Her Beautiful Eyes - Gearhart/Dannov
You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore - Gearhart/Dannov
Darkness Is Comfort - Gearhart/Dannov
What Could Go Wrong? - Gearhart/Chavez
*Instrumental Untitled - Dannov
To The Taste - Gearhart/Kozuback
Trinity Broadcasting (Know Your Enemy) - Gearhart/Dannov
Spirit Of A Soldier - Gearhart/Chavez
By Your Bedside - Gearhart/Dannov

A early 2004 release is scheduled by Metalblade Records

OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!! If you guys haven't heard this band yet you are doing yourself a major disservice, they are amazing. Can we say talent? You must own God Was Created (their previous album).

Yes this I realise but I thought I was merely spreading the good word amongst those that may not have had the distinct pleasure of experiencing Vehemence yet. And I think all the people that frequent the Vehemence forum would know about this upcoming release.

So shut the fuck up beatch :D

We all share news here, on all kinds of bands whether they have a forum here or not. Not cool.

Love VEHEMENCE!!! The heaviest, most melodic death to come out in years! The double guitar work is amazing, layered perfectly.

Thanks PM! Hopefully if I can nab a demo from "someone".

i got the song 'god was created' awhile ago but didnt get the album. too much cookie monster is kind of monotonous....i guess i could try some other songs though.
-neal

neal I suggest you check out some other stuff off "God was created", I remember I didn't think much of the title track the first few times I heard it but I do now that I have caught Vehemence's drift. Or something. No I'm not stoned I'm just trying to explain something that's kinda unexplainable.

Moral: Check out some other shit off "God was created" and see what you think :D

Ah, thanks for the support but yes there is a "Vehemence forum" and those withthe metal news access can post it there. We from Phoenix, Arizona. There was another good band from here long ago called Excessive Bleeding in the mid 90's but they are RIP. Psycik Pawn as well back in the early 90s. We are basically the only thing left that is signed on a major label from here. While your at it we have a new download called Kill For God.

Looking forward to the Nevermore show. Cookie Monstor is not for everybody, another band I lilke that is simialr to us is Ill Disposed from denmark.

http://www.illdisposed.dk