VEHEMENCE VIDEO ON MTV'S HEADBANGERS BALL/TOUR UPDATE/DOWNLOAD HERE

I don't have cable or satellite TV either. I never did growing up and now that I have to pay bills I just don't feel like spending more than 40$ per month on TV. I just don't watch enough to warrant that.

As for how TV ratings work... Basically The Neilson group pays people to watch TV and record what shows they watch. The group selects you (you can't apply for this). If you really want to know all the details check this out:

http://stuffo.howstuffworks.com/question433.htm

Well, I also wanted to know about that too! Thanks dood. Oh by the way a week and a half ago, they had our music video On Demand for about a week and a half, everyone was telling me about it. I guess Fuse/Uranium is next. Watch out!

Yeah, I have got those things in the mail before. They call you first and ask if you will help them with the ratings. Like a week later they mail you a booklet to keep track of what you watch and at what times. Like a booklet for each TV. Inside with the booklets are 5 crisp $1 bills. We have done it twice at my house. Its actually kind of annoying keeping track of what you watch. I am a constant surfer.