Vehemence West Coast Tour Starting May 30th

On the pound sfs site it still says beyond the embrace are opening, no mention of vehemence. You guys are playing this show right? I wanna make sure before I buy tickets.

Posting a clarification. Apparently, some people and places think the tour is CANCELLED. It is NOT cancelled! Dog Fashion Disco dropped off to record an album for their new label and All That Remains had to drop off due to lack of funds. Vehemence is now SUPPORTING Prong and local bands are opening. Hope this clears up some of the confusion out there. See you in San Francisco and LA!

Thats correct, thanks Alaina for clearing this up while we were away. Yeah thats all what I heard from Tommy Prong, see you guys all in Phoenix, we are back home now. Nice seeing you in SF and LA. good times. Next time dont forget to bring your clothes, so ya dont have to get a whole new wardrob at the mall hehe. We had a kid come from 2 hours, away to Eugene, OR that was so pissed that All That Remains was not playing, but the guys in WHORE. told him to check out our set and the guy loved it. Good fucking guy too. Kinda looked like kevin talley mixed with a little of kevin bacon. lol.

Why does Red Tear Memory play at every single show ever? Shitty, shitty local band. I'd rather see Trail of Gore or Sephiroth, both better.