Vehemence:

TrailofDeath

Junior Cheeseburger
Sep 12, 2004
Indiana
Do you guys have any idea when you might be going back into the studio? I know it's kinda early but I was wondering if you had any new material yet? Can't wait to hear it though.

we do have new material, and its coming together really well. Unfortunately there are no lyrics yet. We have 2 months of touring coming up, and after that we plan on finishing up material for the new album. We plan to have a new CD out early next year.

no way man, first half of 2006 is very realistic. there is 5 completed songs at this point, with 2 more in the works. We'll stop when we have 10 or so, and hopefully record it by the end of this year. There are still no vocals or lyrics, and things with Sean are kinda up in the air. We are gonna just finish up the tours we have booked, then take probably the rest of the year off to figure out what the fuck we are gonna do about our vocalist position. We were very impressed with Bryan from Clifton. He did a really great job, and his vocal style fit very well with our existing songs. Adam from Glass Casket is coming down tomorrow, so we will see how that goes. From what I've heard from the Glass Casket albums, this guy is one hell of a vocalist with great range. Its really excited to be working with these temp guys. It keeps it very interesting to say the least. But yeah, back on topic... We will definitely have a CD out by early next year!

Everything is on track, maybe SEPT we will go in the studio, and release the album by April 2006. But we will see. That would be healthy times to shoot for. We are not to be rushed on this though, so we are making sure all songs are well played out.