New Vehemence Song, "A Look Inside"

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
Alrighty, so I was checking the myspace after a shitty night at work. A bulletin I opened contained this video of the new Vehemence song. Check it:

A Look Inside

At first I was like... this shit is good but man it isn't the Vehemence I know. It sounded really dark rather than riffy like HTWTS. But once the song kicked in and I heard that familiar growl and rapid drums I was like fuck yeah. Then a huge epic solo. The second half of the song IMO is better than the first half (first half still is badass). Raw Vehemental chugging and riffing. The ending parts of the song sounded like the band I know.

The sound quality is low (straight up video) but you get the idea. I wish I could hear the riffs better. I will patiently wait to hear it mixed maybe in the future.

Good job guys, you have spiced up the band with a slightly different sound, and even better guitar playing it seems like. Although you can definantly tell it is Vehemence, you didn't change the overall sound much.

For me when I hear a band has new material I kinda hold my breath... we can all think of a CD to CD jump that made you not even like the music anymore. But this is some bomb shit. Pleeeease make a new CD.:headbang: :kickass:

Yeah, I can't wait to hear what it sounds like recorded properly, but I honestly couldn't listen to it with the video, haha...as soon as the vocals kick in its just like a big wall of staticy noise to me...but I can't wait to hear a quality recording of it...

But are you sure that's a new song... maybe is an old rare song or something like that?... Sounds really cool :kickass:

Edit: Nathan said in the video that is a rare song...