What Vehemence Was

Merloch

Dec 9, 2003
Vehemence was one of the few original bands in the metal scene. When people ask me what vehemence sounds like.... There is really no way to describe it. Usually when describing a band, you can just say its a mix of this, this and that. Vehemence was different.... I could never really describe to someone your sound, I just had to make them listen. The ultimate mix of melody, brutality, technicality..... That is why its so sad to see the end of the band.

:cry:

Wait till you hear the next stuff I have for ya, ive been writting like crazy. In a way, its like picking up from where Vehemence left off, im just pushing some limits as said before. We all are sorta doing that. Thanks for putting it that way, I feel the same way, cant really describe ourselves, I just point to some of my fav bands I listen to.

If ya read up on some of the past history this year, original singer left in Novemember 2004 for family/job reasons, but now is back in the band. We wanted some vocalists to tour with in between that time, but now we are back to our original. Vehemence is only limited to about 4 shows a year locally in Arizona, not sure what comes after the first year of playing the same stuff though. Thanks for joining our board Seditious.

VEHEMENCE said:
If ya read up on some of the past history this year, original singer left in Novemember 2004 for family/job reasons, but now is back in the band. We wanted some vocalists to tour with in between that time, but now we are back to our original. Vehemence is only limited to about 4 shows a year locally in Arizona, not sure what comes after the first year of playing the same stuff though. Thanks for joining our board Seditious.

cheers. wicked to hear he's still there, he's definately one of the few vocalists whose really impressed me :cool:

Seditious do you like nates vocals better than Peters!?!? Its a hard choice for me but I think i have to go with Peter Tagtgrens... Sorry Nate ( he has more albums :loco: )

Fall_of_Empyrean said:
I am very confused by this thread. Is Vehemence back together?

I think they just mean nate will do the vocals for the rare shows they do...