Vehemence baseball caps or Vehemence trucker hats what do you prefer?

The trucker hat fad is pretty hardcore right now in the whole fake punk/skate and "pop culture" people.

I prefer a normal baseball hat that doesn't have a size adjuster thing in the back.

but either way, I'm a hat guy and I'd buy a vehemence hat no matter what it was.

Yeah i'm so sick of the fuckin' trucker hats! Everyone and their mother has one! Especially those stupid fucks who shop Abercumbie! I'd kill for a beanie or flex-fit cap like the ones Skinless brought on tour with them. Kick ass!

Please, NO TRUCKER HATS!! Those are a fad that will soon die out. The chicks that I have seen wearing them look like white trash. I think baseball hats would go a lot further, and are more appealing to everyone, rather than a select few...:) However, if they are more affordable, you have to consider that first!

yeh i live in a college town with a large emo/poser scene with a fair amount of trucker hats...i might get a baseball hat though, you have a cool logo and i just cut off all my hair and have been thinking about getting a hat haha.
-neal

I won't be getting a trucker hat. oh lord no, I hate adjustable hats. I guess I will be designing my own vehemence baseball hat like I did with structure of lies and death angel.

I will get a beanie though if created.

christcrusher said:
Beanies are a great idea and something you will profit from greatly I anticipate.

You rule Tattooed Sean! I wanna see these makeshift SoL/Death Angel baseball hats you have made!

I will be the one walking around on Friday with my death angel flexi hat that I had an online shop make for me. I went thru same place for my SOL hat.