Vehemence = Amazing Beyond Belief

Merloch

Dec 9, 2003
Hey guys, im new to this forum and I have to express how perfect Vehemence is. Every moment of every song is pure musical brilliance. :OMG: The day I heard my first Vehemence song I purchased all their releases instantly. It is very rare to find a band with the perfect mix of brutal riffs, melody, god like death metal vocals, and technical riffing/song arrangements. I bow down to the members of Vehemence, and may you please tour the East coast, specifically Florida. We have lots of death metal fanatics down here who are eagerly awaiting a Helping The World to See Tour....

I still cant believe these songs you guys wrote... :worship: :worship: :worship:

Yeah I know this could have gone in another thread, but these guys fucking rule.

Yep, you guys are definitely great, and I realized what makes you guys great and innovative in a sense, is just the fact that you fixed everything that I hated about melodic death metal in your music. I always couldn't stand the pussy vocals, and sometimes not brutal enough drumwork, and lots of these md bands play too much neoclassical and thrash shit and there's no brutality in the music whatsoever, and melodic riffs do get boring, cause you're missing dynamics. But you guys have a VERY competent vocalist with balls to his voice, one of my new favorite drummers, and your riffs are very dynamic, not just same bullshit in another key for a whole album (and you guys dont just wank your guitar skills with a 2 min solo in every fucking song). And then, with the addition of some clean parts to your songs, just adds a lot more dynamics to your sound, so there you have it, why I choose to listen to Vehemence over many other bands, just so you guys know.

Personally i thought that Brutal melodic deathmetal was an oxy moron. (the melodic part at least) But you guys pull it off seamlessly! Soon deathmetal fans around the world will bow to you among the likes of the deathmetal greats! and if you guys feel like busting out some 2 mins solos, fucking do it!

Yeh,, I think most melodic death metal sucks. Most melodic death metal bands are At The Gates clones or just don't have enough brutality to offer and end up sounding "pop metal"..I like Vehemence though. I like a few songs of the new Cd namely "Know your Enemy" (Trinity Broadcasting) and a few others. I liked God Was Created because of the doomier meloncholy, yet melodic sound.
Vehemence has some good brutal shtuff and alot to offer. Good band and they are better than these other melodic bands.