Vehemence style, in words, from a likely soon to be fan

Blood Duster, haha. Weird cunts.

You need to get into Psycroptic man, the best aussie band. You would have probably heard of 'em anyway, they got signed to Unique Leader not too long ago.

How about EARTH, a bad ass death metal band also...they have a lot of grooves and rocky hooks too...and they're from Australia of course otherwise I wouldn't mention them. Hey Nihilistic I had no idea you were from the land downunder! Oh, I remembered another brutal Aussie band, T666!!

ALSO Emobied, Abramelin and Deadspawn, all fucking psychotic Aussies. Yeah Earth is prolly one of my fav. death metal bands from that particular country, very innovative and original band.

I'm down with da corkhats ;) Nah Deadspawn aren't known very well, was gonna mention DAMAGED but since we talked about mainly Death/Black I left 'em out. Check 'em out though, bro (Deadspawn)

Aaah...there's quite a lot! I'd say KOLDBORN is the new leader of the scene eventhough no one knows it! I used to be a big fan of both Exmortem and Iniquity but grew kinda tired of them. There's shitloads of new bands too like Compos Mentis etc. and then of course there's gonna be my band that will put DK on the world map again and tour the world and be big rock stars ;)

DeAtH MEtAl GosSiP: InqUiTy and IlL dIsPoSeD roadie gOt iN a fIghT one TimE, Ill DisPoSeD's roadie won, somthing where the roadie of Ill, punched the InqUItY drummer over somthing that made Inquity miss a big fest....

InqUItY has alot of choice songs that are great.

Bo has beaten up lots of other bands. But that was mostly in the past

John,

I don't find that very hard to believe. Bo is da bully supreme, goddamn I think MOST of my friends have gotten beat up by him. I've got another Death metal gossip about Bo and the dude from Windir...

Ok, ya asked for it!

It was a party back in Århus, Jutland where everyone was invited, the dude from Windir also for whatever reason. The sleazy fucker tried to hit on Bo's girlfriend and well, I guess she took it pretty hard cause she called Bo (who wasn't at the party). WHEN he arrived, guess whom he brought with him? Two fuckers in trenchcoats with knives and that's right. Nothing serious/bloody came out of it but still a far way to go. He also met Kim Larsen (Danish folk singer, we sing his stuff at a young age) at a bar in Copenhagen. Bo walked up to him and said this DUMB SHIT like, how does it feel trying to love on 50 year old songs just to get cash for the next bong hit etc., etc.

hahah...great guy...i guess...

DAMN that is crazy shit, only in Denmark and other Northern Euro coutries!

I have a story: Ah hem----Some dude pulled out a knife and demanded ciggs from my friend Jaakko @ the train station in Helsinki (right outside Espoo) when we just got back from TUSKA open Air MEtalfest. We were all drunk and he said he had AIDS and shit and he was like missing a finger. It was fucking craaaazzzzyyy, just as Jakk was going to kick his Russian ass, these huge ass Finnish police just picked him up and dragged his Russian ass off to jail. It was intense!

christcrusher said:
DAMN that is crazy shit, only in Denmark and other Northern Euro coutries!

I have a story: Ah hem----Some dude pulled out a knife and demanded ciggs from my friend Jaakko @ the train station in Helsinki (right outside Espoo) when we just got back from TUSKA open Air MEtalfest. We were all drunk and he said he had AIDS and shit and he was like missing a finger. It was fucking craaaazzzzyyy, just as Jakk was going to kick his Russian ass, these huge ass Finnish police just picked him up and dragged his Russian ass off to jail. It was intense!

Hahah! Funny cause you know why, over here we have stories about Finns. That they get drunk and then they have KNIFE GAMES like, who can throw the most without hitting a friend. Weird, weird people!