VEHEMENT - word of the day!

Also, check this outtro·car ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr
omacr.gif
prime.gif
kär
lprime.gif
)
n. A sharp-pointed surgical instrument, used with a cannula to puncture a body cavity for fluid aspiration

I'll have to agree with you there but I think Burning Midget is the all time best metal name haha. Fuck my fingers are frozen I canät type, the cold grim seasons are coming aaah!

Lacerated Malformity was a name I came up with in 1997. I wanted to make some kinda dying fetus/deathgrind band at that age. The logo for it actually looked pretty cool. The band was supposed to include my friend Mark on bass (helped with the making of TTFWIH), and Jesse (vehemence roadie for 2001 tour)

christcrusher said:
DAMN, what is the temp like around this time? I thought it stayed somewhat warm until about late Sept, early Oct...

Are you kidding, it's the goddamn ice age over here I sense my balls are getting smaller by the second. Well at late evenings especially. So I'm back to wearing bum clothes. Oh and by the way, I wrote you some drunken shit yesterday? SORRY, I can't remember what it was but don't take it too seriously cause I had a bottle of Wodka.

Haha nah you're all Northern Steel, didn't you have a grandpa from Denmark or something? That would fucking rule cause I'm Danish Dynamite too you know. vi er röde vi er hvide, vi står sammen side om side (Danish umm Patriotism song)

Hahah that's so awesome...that you have roots in a country I know better than my own pocket. Be glad he didn't teach you the language cause it kinda sounds like having a potato stuffed down your throats. Listen to me drunk, you'll hear.

Hails!

Yeah of course I'll help you guys with some lessons in Scandinavian degeneration...hahah...

Skål för fan-"Cheers Goddammit"

Schyssta horor här-"Nice Sluts Here"

Ska vi supa?-"Are we gonna get drunk?"

Din Mamma-"Your mom"

Du har fina tuttar-"You have nice tits"

Uh, that's just some examples. HEY just ask me anything and I'll translate it to you, no problem. Hahah.

Skål!