The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
The Local Concert Venue
inside Sidelines Sports Grille
1440 Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30062

this clean, air conditioned, and well-maintained club-sized venue has become the number one hotspot outside the perimeter of metro Atlanta for rock and metal shows over the past three years. Boasting sold-out shows with acts ranging from Stuck Mojo to Mothers Finest to Kings X, the stage, sound, and lights are not equaled in the area. The intimate 350-capacity room makes for an excellent 'party' atmosphere with the no-smoking ordinance and an 18+ rule in effect. The excellent food and drink selection from the attached Sidelines Sports Grille is reasonably priced and available until well after midnight. The Sports Grille is also smoker friendly, so no standing out in the weather for the smokers. ;)
The restaurant also has video/bar games, arcade games, several billiard tables, and dozens of televisions pointed to most every sports channel you can imagine. So there is plenty to do before & after the show and in between sets.

"This venue was made for lovers of music and bands. It was designed by music lovers and has the best of everything!!"

:::hotel info:::

Pathfinder Promotions has set up a special rate for the MetalFest attendees and bands at the nearby Hampton Inn Marietta. This hotel is literally 1.5 miles from the venue. It is not a safe walking distance but it is a very short/cheap cab ride. And with somewhat limited parking at the venue, the cab ride to and from the hotel is worth the money.

Marietta Hampton Inn
455 Franklin Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
770-425-9977

When making reservations, call the hotel and be sure to speak to sales manager Debbie Appling (or an assistant) ask for the Pathfinder Promotions Rate which is good for Oct 29th and 30th @ $59 per night for doubles, saving you between $30-$50 per night. The Hampton Inn is clean, safe, and secure. They serve a free breakfast and have several restaurants within a quick walking distance (Applebees, Hardees, and Indian Cuisine).

Google Map the address above and you'll see how easy it is to access from I-75. Then type in the venue address and plot your course from the hotel to the venue.

Oh man... so you have to be 18 to attend this concert? For real? Man! I'm only 15!

That is a great deal for an awesome hotel. I always stay at these places. You can't beat the quality and all the food you get. Book early!

n126732659724_6601.jpg

Oh man... so you have to be 18 to attend this concert? For real? Man! I'm only 15!

the general rule of the venue is 18+ due to the smoking ordinance in the main restaurant/bar. The venue room itself is smoke free. I can usually let a few people slide as long as they are 16+ (or at least look that old) and stay clear of the main bar a majority of the night. How old will you be on Oct 30th 2010?

~Hoyt.