Venues worth booking

Mazah

Metal Monk
Jun 25, 2003
Here
www.myspace.com
Hey people,

so what I need now, is a list of venues in the Brits. I'm not looking for the biggest ones around, but venues that do have foreign death metal bands on shows.

If you have a link to their webpage or even contact info, please attach it as well.

All help is much appreciated!!! If you wanna e-mail me, here's the address: matti.auerkallio@deafearmusic.net

Cheers!!!

-Matti

Norwich Waterfront
Colchester Arts Centre
Brighton Concorde 2
Oxford Academy
Leeds Cockpit
Newcastle Academy 2
Dundee Fat Sams
Exeter Lemon Grove
Cardiff University Solus
Cambridge Junction
Sheffield Corporation
Liverpool Academy 2
Northampton Roadmender

Hey folks, I think it'd be a good idea if we posted venues in our states/countries/provinces which are worth booking. Here are some in Colorado:

Colorado Springs -
The Black Sheep
Union Station
Sunshine Studios

Denver -
Gothic Theater
Bluebird Theater
Cervantes Ballroom
Aggie Theater
Oriental Theater
Marquis Theater

Pueblo -
Phil's Radiator

That's what I heard, it's apparently kinda hard to book your band there though. There's actually not many good venues around my area. Southern Maryland is plagued by a disease called PJMA... the shittiest shit of all shitty things to go through when playing shows.

Here are a few related venues/promoterrs in my area
Omalleys - alsip IL (small local club)
the pearl room, Mokena IL (larger venue i.e. Testament, Carcass, Exodus, Kreator etc.)
Nite caps - Chisago IL (Small local (joey belladonna, degradation etc.)
Champs rock room burbank IL (no longer around but still has tribute page on my space ran by former booking agent (This was a awesome room that hoseted Behemoth amon amarth vehemence, lord blasphmer, evil incarnate orpsevomit etc.
reggies chicago IL Punk and metal (mid sized venue)
memories Chicago IL (small club with lots of death metal shows)

If intrested checkout metalbeast on myspace. he is alwys booking bands and lives to help out the extrme metal community!!

How could you forget the 8x10, rams head, and the sonar?

I've never heard of 8x10 and I figured that the sonar was too big of a venue. As for Rams Head, I totally forgot.

Power Jam Music Alliance. Its a "music" organization ridden with christianity, rules, and jews. By jews, I mean, even if you bring 100 people, you wouldn't get paid a dime, Fred would just come up with some excuse about not having enough money.