Versus The World!!

They have it at http://www.metalblade.com I see, but its not Viking Edition:( oh well, maybe the end will get it again I hope for you). Wait.. did search at cdnow and its there.

Ive recently got it and like it, kinda reminds me of Nagelfar meets early Edge of Sanity someone might beg to disagree cause comparing bands kinda sucks, thats my take on it.
The lyrics are great, I can see why there is a Viking Edition.

It's most definately my fav. release so far, and I've been constantly listening to AA for many years and I tell you this, it's the most mature, varied CD they ever made!

Originally posted by Somberlain
The viking addition is worth getting just for Sorrow throughout the nine Worlds..
Every real fan has the MCD version of Sorrow Throughout anyway, but the good thing about the Viking Edition is all the old previously unreleased demos.

Originally posted by Kingmeister
The bonus-cd is great! I specially like the old demos, they are rough and to the point! Get it!!

yeah it's perfect.
I love the cover on Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, it's so damn heavy and great :headbang:

man, Versus the World Viking Edition is a fucking amazing package. So much music for the price of one and ALL of it is fucking amazing. Not to mention VTW was a top runner in the best of 2002!

Hands down its awesome and the viking edition is so worth the wait. T made me very happy when he told me they'll stock it and I kept checking the end every day for it when it first came in. Hope it comes soon for ya.

Originally posted by Thorlock
It's good...really good. But it, unfortunately, pales in comparison with OSFTGH and The Avenger.

Tjena Daniel, så du har hittat hit?
Får snart hem lite Kreator videos, du får komma över på ett par bira!