Vicious Rumors

Yeah! I proudly wore my VR necklace at PPVI all weekend!! Haven't seen Geoff since I left Santa Rosa about 6 years ago! Just listened to Welcome to the Ball the other day! :headbang: Thanks for the heads up!

kittybeast said:
Yeah! I proudly wore my VR necklace at PPVI all weekend!! Haven't seen Geoff since I left Santa Rosa about 6 years ago! Just listened to Welcome to the Ball the other day! :headbang: Thanks for the heads up!

Cool, saw your post over on the forum. WTTB is a killer, I frequently alternate it with DIGITAL DICTATOR and VICIOUS RUMORS S/T, great albums! Hope those who are unfamiliar with them will check 'em out, they were an influence on several of the bands that have played ProgPower, such as Brainstorm...

Cheers,

Neal

I hung out with Larry last weekend. His cover band Damage Inc jammed out some killer tunes!!!!He told me some news but I will wait to see what happens before saying anything :loco:

Bear

Bear said:
I hung out with Larry last weekend. His cover band Damage Inc jammed out some killer tunes!!!!He told me some news but I will wait to see what happens before saying anything :loco:

Bear

Yeah, we've been monitoring some "rumors" *heh* over on the forum, I'm interested to see who they get for a vocalist; I'm guessing they will replace Ira on guitar as well, maybe Mark will return?

BYW, I enjoyed hearing your Vinnie Moore cover, great job! Looking forward to what you come up with for next year (maybe some Tony MacAlpine?) -

Cheers,

Neal

MysticX9 said:
Yeah, we've been monitoring some "rumors" *heh* over on the forum, I'm interested to see who they get for a vocalist; I'm guessing they will replace Ira on guitar as well, maybe Mark will return?

BYW, I enjoyed hearing your Vinnie Moore cover, great job! Looking forward to what you come up with for next year (maybe some Tony MacAlpine?) -

Cheers,

Neal

That would be awesome if Mark returned!!!! I guess they are trying out James Rivera, that is not the rumor I was eluding to, I really don't think James would be a good fit for VR though. Hopefully they can find a good replacement for Brian.

Thanks for the compliment on that cover. Yeah I got all kinds of things I have been working on, I would love to do some Macalpine, I would need to practice a little more to pull that off, maybe the Violin Song!!! Got some Satch and more Vinnie been working on, more dynamic stuff. It would be nice if I just got off my ass and tried to complete the 1000 parts of songs that I have in my head , LOL

:headbang:

Bear

Bear said:
That would be awesome if Mark returned!!!! I guess they are trying out James Rivera, that is not the rumor I was eluding to, I really don't think James would be a good fit for VR though. Hopefully they can find a good replacement for Brian.

Thanks for the compliment on that cover. Yeah I got all kinds of things I have been working on, I would love to do some Macalpine, I would need to practice a little more to pull that off, maybe the Violin Song!!! Got some Satch and more Vinnie been working on, more dynamic stuff. It would be nice if I just got off my ass and tried to complete the 1000 parts of songs that I have in my head , LOL

:headbang:

Bear

I'd like to hear how James sounds with them but I'm not sure he is the right fit either, I'm sure they will find someone suitable. I'd love to see Mark return, he compliments Geoff perfectly.

The Violin Song would be killer, like you I have a million disparate riff ideas that somehow never get arranged. For some reason I find it very hard to compose stuff that anyone would want to listen to :yuk:

When you do get something cool recorded send us a link!

Talk later,

Neal

Defintely! WELCOME TO THE BALL is excellent, make sure to check out DIGITAL DICTATOR and VICIOUS RUMORS S/T as well...

Cheers,

Neal