Victims Of Deception!

METALinVEINS

Sep 18, 2003
southern CA
Visit site
hello legions i know m ost of you dont know me but, i love testament and bay area thrash, and i know you must love heathen too, however im having the hardest time getting a hold of Victims of Deception, does anyone know where i can buy/order it, twould be much apreciated, ive looked everywhre at stores in SF, amoeba and others, and no results, i have the debut, but i amd craving their sophomre release....if anyone kmnows wehre i can get it please let me know...sorry for typos im drunk..

pyrus....is that unicron in your avatar, because if it is, then fuck ya... transformers the movie and transformers in general fucking slay, especially the music from the movie, its rad 80's cheese metal

Pyrus said:
And I suggest everyone do so, cause they fucking rule.

and ya i lust for the real copy, i dont like downloading at all, just doesnt feel right when i can purchase it for real, especially when its bands that deserve recognition like heathen, because they mega slay

ya i was the one wearing tight jeans and i foget what shirt, i might hav eworn my testamentlegions but not sure, but ya the long hair, i checked out your band, they are sick and you shred \m/

OH fuck yes, id have to say the most memorable song on the soundtrack would have to be the theme song by i think white lion, thoose guys can shred and that song just slays, and youve got the touch and god the dare to be stupid fight scene on the junk planet, and who could forget NOT TODAY GALVATRON!!!!

Pyrus said:
Fucking A, Transformers rules. And the soundtrack to the movie is awesome. YOU'VE GOT THE TOUCH! YOU'VE GOT THE POWAAAARRRRRRR...YEEAAAH!