"Victoriae and triumphae dominus" Pullover?

Locke the Wannabe Viking

happy little boozer
May 15, 2006
Berlin
I've seen this Pullover on many Pics of Turisas! Well, can I buy it somewhere? You know, winter is near and i want to wear some nice clothes during this time. :kickass:
For a long time there was a centurymedia mailorder, but it seems to be closed. You know another way to get this Pullover? Or maybe its a limited Thing only for Turisas-Members? :erk:

Never seen one of those. Maybe they are, as you suggested, limited to bandmembers only. I have the V&TD hooded-jacket, t-shirt and longsleeve but I wouldn't mind a pullover as well :) Let's see what Mathias has to say when he swings by the forum next time.

I mean the one Matthias is wearing on this picture:

Matthias2.JPG

or here.

Maybe it is this hooded Jacket you have? :p But where can i order it? As I say, there was a long time a centurymedia Mailroder, but it has been shut down or something. :(

Hey,

Those (non-zipper) hoodies were sold at Party San and Summer Breeze. Actually we got them by mistake instead of zipper ones. We don't have any merch on us here in Finland and the only place were to get them is our shows and Century Media. As someone mentioned, it seems like the CM webshop is down or something, and has changed over to EMP. If you're interested in Turisas merch, please contact CM and EMP to tell them that you're interested in our products as EMP is only carrying our CD at this moment. If there's a demand I'm sure they should broaden their selection.

As we are not running any mailorder ourselves, the only way to get that stuff is by contacting EMP (where the mailorder from Century Media Shop is redirected) and demand them to carry the item you would like to have. You can obviously also turn to any distributor of band merchandise and tell them to order our shirts, Cd's whatever.

For orders in the US the CM Distro has the album, but nothing else. If you're interested in our shirts etc. you should contact them and express this to them directly. If there's a demand I can not see why they wouldn't carry any of our merchandise.

customerservice@cmdistro.com

or by phone at:
(800)250-4600

Merchandise is also sold at shows, so all you UK people should invest all your savings in our merchandise booth in October.

Shoe size... ?? wtf?

I've just written an E-Mail to EMP and Centurymedia, EMP doesn't have any merchandise, just the CD's and Century Media haven't answered at all! :cry:

Let's hope I see you next year live somewhere, where i can buy this beautiful piece of clothing. :)

Locke the Wannabe Viking said:
I've just written an E-Mail to EMP and Centurymedia, EMP doesn't have any merchandise, just the CD's and Century Media haven't answered at all! :cry:

Getting the same response myself & I really want some merch!:cry: Missed the stand at Manchaster as I got the chance to go backstage & meet Lordi. Could something be sorted, even via Ebay, as I'm sure loads of people on this forum would buy something.

Please?

At the lordi gig in Birmingahm I could only see the Shirt. No hoodies nothing. :( I shall get onto century media now! Lets form an uprising against them in order to get the hoodies. UNITE!