Vid footage with Neil Turbin

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Just found this on youtube from 1984. First time apart from a few bits on Behind The Music I've seen and heard anything live with him. Pretty cool stuff. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have this entire show on DVD. It's from L'amour's in Brooklyn NY 1984. The quality is about as good as a VHS tape that has been sitting around for 25 years (not the best) but still awesome to see.It was transferred on to DVD so the quality will not get any worse. I'm always lookng for trades. I have a few other bootlegs with Joey and John as well. If anyone is intrested and you have something cool to trade, email me. frankieebotz@yahoo.com.
The set from this show with Neil singing is
1.Death rider
2.Metal Thrashing Mad
3.Death from above
4.Armed and Dangerous
5.I'm eighteen
6.Panic
7.Dan's solo
8.Howling Furies
9.Anthrax
10.Subjugator
11.Soldiers of metal

WOOOOW. Neil is so good live!!! He sounds a lot like John Cyriis from Agent Steel, actually! Like a rougher version of him. I like it. Too bad he was nearly Manowar-level ridiculous back then. :lol:

And I wish I had rare stuff... me wants bootlegs!! :( There's some awesome rare stuff on youtube, though, as evident of the youtube thread I started a few months back... I just wish there was more. (Especially of the early years with Joey; he was way better live then than he was later, vocally. According to the few youtube videos I saw of that period, anyway.)